The EEB Working Group on Industry works on issues related to Industrial Emissions in the EU. It consists of members of the EEB who share the common goal of reducing the harmful impacts that industrial installations may cause on people’s health and environment. They come together in the working group to form EEB policy by sharing scientific evidence and examples as to what works (and does not) on Member State level.
Topics of interest to the group include (inter alia):
- The Industrial Emissions Directive
- The Sevilla Process and related BREF work
- The European Pollutant Release and Transfer Register (E-PRTR)
- The SEVESO III Directive
- The Strategic Environment Assessment Directive
The EEB Working Group on Industry meets once or twice a year and is coordinated by the Senior Policy Officer Louise Duprez.
- October 13, 2016
- EU back on track to address global mercury crisis
- April 4, 2017
- Die dunkele Wolke über Europa lichten
- October 11, 2016
- Lifting Europe's Dark Cloud