The EEB Working Group on Energy Savings works towards putting the issue of energy savings firmly onto the European Union policy agenda. It consists of members of the EEB who share an interest in promoting energy efficiency and energy savings as an integral part of climate and energy policy both at EU and Member State level. The group forms EEB policy by sharing experiences from the member states and discussing the latest scientific knowledge on energy efficiency.
Topics of interest to the group include (inter alia):
- The Energy Efficiency Directive and its implementation
- Climate change
- Energy-efficient technologies
- Post-2020 climate and energy framework
The EEB Working Group on Energy Savings meets once or twice a year and is coordinated by the Energy and Climate Policy Officer Roland Jöbstl.
NewsSee All News
- February 17, 2017
- Joint Position Paper on the Energy Efficiency Directive Review
- August 30, 2016
- Open letter - Green 10 priorities for Bratislava Informal Summit