The EEB Working Group on Air works on issues related to European Union Air Policy. It consists of members of the EEB who have an interest in air policy in EU Member States or on an international level. They come together in the working group to form EEB policy by sharing scientific evidence and examples as to what works (and does not) on Member State level.
Topics of interest to the group include (inter alia):
- Air Quality Standards
- National Emissions Ceilings Directive
- Sources of air pollution
- Climate change and air quality
The EEB Working Group on Air meets once or twice a year and is normally coordinated by the Air Policy Officer Louise Duprez.
- November 23, 2016
- EU air pollution law approved: now is the time for action
- February 15, 2017
- Clearing the Air - A Critical Guide to the new NEC Directive
- August 30, 2016
- Open letter - Green 10 priorities for Bratislava Informal Summit
- January 31, 2016
- Flexibilities in the National Emission Ceilings (NEC) Directive: undermining effective law making