Climate & energy
The fight against climate change is one of the most important challenges facing today's world.
While the impacts of climate change will be felt everywhere the countries which are most vulnerable to its impacts are those which are least responsible for causing it.
Due to our historical responsibility and capacity to act the EEB believes that we in the EU must take the lead in helping to combat this global crisis.
- July 20, 2016
- Commission proposal sticks with outdated climate targets
- May 24, 2016
- EEB reaction to ITRE energy efficiency vote
- August 30, 2016
- Open letter - Green 10 priorities for Bratislava Informal Summit
- April 25, 2016
- Effort Sharing Decision Letter to the Commission
- April 19, 2016
- Statement from the Coalition for Higher Ambition