Climate & energy
The fight against climate change is one of the most important challenges facing today's world.
While the impacts of climate change will be felt everywhere the countries which are most vulnerable to its impacts are those which are least responsible for causing it.
Due to our historical responsibility and capacity to act the EEB believes that we in the EU must take the lead in helping to combat this global crisis.
- January 22, 2014
- Commission proposal a major setback for EU climate leadership
- December 16, 2013
- EU partial ban ‘Beginning of the End’ for climate changing f-gases
- November 22, 2013
- NGOs call on EU ministers to back strong F-gas legislation
- February 25, 2014
- EEB response to European Commission Consultation on State Aid Guidelines for Energy
- February 5, 2014
- Input to the EU Environment Council Meeting, Brussels, 3 March 2014
- February 4, 2014
- Memorandum to the Greek Presidency